Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Oddness

Ok, this also isn't Jerusalem-related, but wanted to be shared. (I promise! I'm working on the last few days! I have one almost done and the rest I have my notes typed up.)

I finally set up Google Analytics on my blog. Just because I'm a curious cat like that. (Please don't let that stop you from reading. I enjoy people reading my blog.) Also, because everyone is doing it. I had 8 hits on my blog. 5 from Utah, 1 from Washington, 1 from Montana, and 1 from South Carolina.

Now, Utah makes sense to me. But the other three? I have no idea who you people are. I love you for reading my blog, though. But really, I expected Idaho or Oregon first. Although, I did set those people up with Google Reader... perhaps they're following my advice. Cuz that doesn't show up on Google Analytics. (Which I think is the strangest thing ever... you'd think they'd work together or something...)

3 comments:

T&JCroxall said...

It HAS been a long time....but you don't know who I am?!?! :( Well then, I am here to claim the Montana spot! Hope all is going well! ~Jessica Cottrell Croxall

Carly said...

TIANNA!! I knew you had a blog! I am so excited to have found you. Hip Hip Hooray for being able to keep in touch with you :). I've added you to my friends link, I hope you don't mind. I look forward to reading all the excitement going on in Provo!

--Carly (not the roommate)

Emily said...

I love Google Analytics. One of my favorite things is the part where you can see how people found you on Google. Like. What they searched for. Veeerrrry interesting.