Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Alleyettes


This picture is the wallpaper on my computer at work in SLC. I laugh every time I see it. It reminds me of how much I miss the Lab and Bowling Night. (And, in turn, Basket Weaving, though, not really related.) This picture was taken one crazy night last Winter Semester during a bowling league I had joined with three of my co-workers: Shana, Laurel, and Teresa. It started when a cute boy from a rival team that we had become friends with decided to play a bunch of arcade games before bowling began and won a bunch of tickets which he promptly gave me. Having close to 100 tickets to spend, I bought 8 sticky lizards and gave them to my team and theirs. Plus a handful of fruities for us all to eat. Needless to say, we had far too much fun with the sticky lizards. Tragically, Teresa wasn't there that night. Which really just meant we got to have a lot more fun at work the next day when we gave it to her.


I miss you guys dearly. But I'm really excited for this semester! Laurel and I have decided to start the bowling league up again, this time bringing on Tricia and Kara from the Lab. We'll once again have a team of bowlers from the Dungeon that I miss so much. It will be much fun. This time, though, we need matching team shirts. It just must be done.

No comments: