Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Looking for a traveling companion

Ok, this is a cry for help. My work is sending me to France June 2-6 for training. I have someone staying with me until the 8th to sightsee in part of France. Then she's going home. I think it's an awful waste of a trip to Europe to sightsee for only one day, so I want to stay later. But I'm a big fat chicken and I don't want to tour Europe by myself. Thus, I am looking for a traveling companion for approximately the dates of June 8-14 (the ending date is more negotiable than the beginning date) for any place in Europe. I'm kind of leaning towards London right now. I would not be opposed to Paris. If someone would go to Norway with me, I would bless them forever. However, in exchange for a traveling companion, I would be open to most any location.

Here's the clincher. I'm supposed to book my flight today. April 3rd. So I would need to know where I'm flying from and how long I am staying. By today. During business hours. Help!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I would love to go to Europe. It is my ultimate dream, but since I don't want to have a baby over there, I better stick around Idaho. Love ya! Enjoy your trip.