Friday, September 12, 2008

New blog!

BJ and I decided that we should join the masses of married people that have joint blogs. We haven't done much to it yet... just a few posts spanning the the last several months. (We started it while we were still engaged.) We finally got a background on it that we like (thanks for the picture, Travis!), so we decided it was time to share it with the world. If you are Google Reader folks, a) good choice and b) take a moment to go look at the actual blog. We don't want BJ's hard work at making it pretty to go to waste. :) It's nothing much yet, remember, but we wanted to share it while it's still in its infancy.

That means I will slowly wean myself off of this blog and onto that one. I'm not sure what the final outcome will be... we shall see.

So, without further ado... our blog:
http://bjnt.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Luke and Erin said...

YAY a fellow blogger! I love it; such a great way to keep in touch! I will be back often :)
Erin