Thursday, June 14, 2007

Still alive!

Ok, yes, I'm a week or two behind. I really don't know what happened. I don't feel like I've been slacking off or procrastinating or anything. Yet, somehow, I ended up way behind in my site journals, in my New Testament reading, and I haven't even started studying for my Archaeology final that is in 3 hours. Yipes! But... after that final, I'm done with classes. And... I wish I could say that I'll have all the free time in the world... but I'm heading off to Jordan first thing in the morning. And I don't think I'm taking my computer. I don't know when I'll catch up. Ahhh!!!! :D But just so you know, I'm alive. I'm loving it here. And everyone needs to pray that Travis will get his passport in the next 5 days. Ahhhh!!!!! [deep breaths] Ok. I'm done. Just thought I'd let y'all know that I live. :)

No comments: