Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thanks, Cary!

Less than an hour after posting my last post, I received the following on my Facebook wall:

Reasons why Tianna is awesome:

1. She has the best quote of all time on her Facebook from the best movie of all time. (Hint: mashed potatoes)

2. She has a Harry Potter quote of the day on her Facebook.

3. Her last name is Homer. That is cool."


In another wall post:

Do you really have a relative named Dianna Lovell--and if so, was that planned? Yet another reason why Tianna is awesome.


Dear Cary ~

I have no idea if those posts were due to this blog, if you even read this blog, or if it was just random coincidence. Point is, it was well timed and I love you dearly for it. Thanks for a much needed pick-me-up. :D

~ Tianna

1 comment:

The Wright Family said...

Hey Tianna! Remember me? (Kristin (Adams) Wright) Congrats on getting married! You guys are a way cute couple! I hope you don't mind me checking your blog once in awhile. :)