Saturday, July 5, 2008

Kitties need help! Puh-lease?

Due to a ginormous miscommunication between myself and my former landlady (please don't get me started) Jess, Rachel and I need to find new homes for our kitties. There are two adorable cats that are in desperate need of good homes. I can't bear to let them go to a shelter where chances are great that they'll just be euthanized. They started as inside cats and were quite well-behaved. (Drawly, one of the kittens that we found a new home for, is currently an inside cat.) For the last few months, all of them have lived outside and have done perfectly well out there. Thus, they can be inside or outside cats.

The momma cat is Sonja. Isn't she adorable? She makes a wonderful house cat. She's very quiet and calm. She rarely jumps on things or scratches furniture. I was quite amazed at how well she acted in the house. She's rather timid about new places, so she may hide for the first few days, but she does come out of her shell. And she loves to be pet under her chin. And now I present, Sonja (look how good of a Momma she is):



Sir Guy (named after the BBC Robin Hood character that we are all in love with) is just becoming a teenager. Since we had to take his brother and best friend, Drawly, away, he has been a lot more calm and loves attention, though he'll only let you hold him for a short time. He can be quite playful and is great fun to watch climbing trees. (He has even become adept at climbing down.) He has this very entertaining sideways jump and loves to chase after anything that moves. And now I present, Sir Guy (How can you resist those eyes?):



Please, please, I am begging anyone who can give these kitties a good home to step up. You can email me at sleepyspud@gmail.com or give me a call if you know my number. We have one cat carrier if you need it to move the cat. We'd like to keep them together, but understand completely if you can only take one. We also have a kitty litter and some litter to go with it. But only one, so first come, first serve.

If it comes down to bribery, I offer one dessert of your choice (assuming I can make it) to anyone who will give them a good home.

3 comments:

Sharrard Family said...

If I could I would! They are adorable! Sheldon is allergic to kitties and says "no way". I hope you find a good home for them.

Gretchen Alice said...

Sir Guy has good taste in books. :)
I wish I had the means, but unfortunately I don't at this time. I'll check with my friends, though, and see if they're interested!

Unknown said...

Tianna I just saw on face book that it is your birthday today!! So happy July 9th birthday!!! I hope everything is wonderful!!! I also need your address so I can send you your wedding gift!!! Have a wonderful birthday!
Kathryn Clegg