Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Invite

Many of you may not have gotten this. It's not a personal insult, so please don't take it as such. I had no idea how many people there were in the world until I had to start listing them. Added to BJ's list and both of our parents' lists, let's just say people are bound to get lost in the cracks. Every day I have a revelation as to someone that I left out (or in one case, an entire group of people) and feel awful. But then I decided, hey, this is my wedding. I'm not gonna spend the entire time feeling guilty. So, if you never got one I ask that you do one of two things a) blame it on the post office (there is at least one person I know I sent one to that has never gotten it and several invites that have been returned) or b) give me your forgiveness as a wedding present. Let's all be friends, k? And with that, let me present to you... our invite!



Map to the Riverton reception (1454 Riverton Ranch Rd. Riverton, Utah. Tomorrow, June 20, from 7-9) can be found here.

Map to the Idaho reception (13134 N. 130 E. Ririe, Idaho. Next Friday, June 27, from 7-9) can be found here. (This'un was a bit trickier. I had to set it up as getting directions to a specific place. Hope it works!)

Also, we're registered at Target and Bed Bath and Beyond.
BJ: "Gifts welcome."

3 comments:

The Dipo's said...

You looked absolutly beautiful at the reception, I hope you have a wonderful honeymoon!!

Rachel said...

The reception was awesome. You two will have a very great life together.

breanne said...

Congratulations! I didn't even realize you were engaged...but this is exciting!