Wednesday, June 4, 2008

France, part 5 - work

Yes, yes, it's true. We're actually working over here, too! Believe it or not. This bright orange and yellow building is the home of i2s, the company who produces our Copibook scanner. Well, let's just say you'd never get lost going to work...


This is the bit of forest they have preserved while building all these new buildings around i2s. I kind of like all of the trees here. It's pretty.

Just some greenery. You know how much I like plants! You can't tell, but there's some pretty flowering looking stuff behind all of that that doesn't show through in the picture. Maybe I'll take another picture today? (Yipes! I'm almost late for work! A shout out to JP who reminded me that I had OJ in the mini bar or I would have starved to death today!)

Welcome to i2s! The people who have made this wonderful trip to France possible.


Thank you for your visit to my blog! :)


Maybe I should tell a little bit about work. And only a little bit because I only have 5 mins left! We got to work and the guy (Franck) started training us on how to use the Copibook. I was slightly bored as I already knew how to use the Copibook. Luckily, he would randomly throw in random tidbits that I had no clue of, and it would make me pay attention and be worth my while. Then we went to lunch, which I'll blog about next, and came back and whoa... food mixed with jet lag? Bad combination. Dennis, Tom and I all were nodding off the rest of the afternoon. JP did a fabulous job keeping her eyes open... even if her brain wasn't working. :) Sadly, this is the part that I actually thought we were coming for.... the technical stuff! What cords plug in where, etc. Luckily there's a technical manual. [whew!]

No comments: