Thursday, June 5, 2008

France, part 7 - Where Tianna goes to the beach! ... sort of

Another blog of small blogs, for sake of space.

After work, Franck and Phillip (the two i2s guys we worked with) decided to take us to the beach, since it was only 40 mins away and I had never been to the ocean. I approved. Well, we never actually made it to the beach, per se... we made it to the top of a giant sand dune that separated the beach from the forest we parked in. Here are a few of my pictures from the beach. I'll explain 4 at a time.

Me at the bottom of the dune; my first view of the ocean; the guys waiting for us up top (cuz JP and I liked to stop and take pictures. They're learning how to wait quite well); and some random guy playing the guitar up top.



A view of the Atlantic ocean looking west; our two guides: Franck and Phillip; I'm not sure what the flag is for, but I liked the picture; on the way down the dune (we didn't take the stairs this time), we discovered that or legs could easily be swallowed by sand. Look how far JP's leg is! She's pointing to her knee for a reference.



A view of the forest; a random tree I thought was cool; you know how I love taking pictures of flowers... esp. when they're not really flowers, but rather greenery pretending to be flowers; Terrasse anyone? We don't want you to get lost or confused!



You can find graffiti anywhere!; I liked the texture of this building wall; the guys waiting for us... again. :)


No comments: